Want more points? Try our scavenger hunts! The answer to each question will be a Secret Code you can enter into your Summer Reading Challenge account. If you answer correctly, you'll be awarded 5 points. An incorrect answer will get an "invalid entry" message. Capitalization does not matter on the codes, but multiple words will need a space in between. Be sure to check your spelling!
eResources Scavenger Hunt
- On Zinio, what is the title of the first Spanish language magazine? (it is two words)
- On Enki, what is the label on the fifth tab of featured titles that show book cover previews?
- On Biblioboard, what city is featured in the title of the first book shown under the "Indie California" curation?
- What is San Jose Public Library's handle on Instagram?
- On sjpl.org, you can translate the text of our website into different languages using Google Translate. What is the 2nd to last language featured in the menu?
- On PowerKnowledge Physical Science, play the "Isaac's Apples" game. According to the instructions at the start of the game, what year was Isaac Newton's Three Laws of Motion published?
- On Global Road Warrior, find the Country Travel Guides. What country is listed right before Mongolia?
- On MyHeritage Library Edition, from what year are the most recent U.S. Census records available?
- On Rock's Back Pages, find the "Magazine Archive". In the description at the top of the Magazine Archive request form, what is the title of the last magazine mentioned?
- On OverDrive's main page, what is the 3rd book title featured in the "Pulitzer Prize 2017" spotlight?